Organization of dataflow-controlled calculations for onboard real-time information processing
|1Oleksiv, BYa. |
1State Research Institute of Information Infrastructure National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Lviv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1998, 4 ;(4):36–43|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
Organization of dataflow-controlled calculations for onboard real-time information processing is discussed. A subsystem was developed for designing microprogram modules (MPM) for the homogeneous computing medium (GCM). This subsystem includes also an imitator of the GCM A few samples of the MPM functional schemes are given. The method of paralleling algorithm for multiprocessor computing system was worked out on the basis of the dataflow properties The conditions for the onset of dataflow at a definite level of the level-parallel form are determined. The adjusting algorithm of flow activity multiprocessor system based on the homogeneous computing medium with the elements of optimization was developed and realized in a program form.
|Keywords: astronaut working place, manned spacecraft, space communication|
1. Val’kovskii V. A. Parallelization of Algorithms and Codes. Structural Approach, 176 p. (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1989) [In Russian].
2. Golichenko E. P., Kostiv Ju. V., Furdilo A. I., Shmojlov V. I. Programming homogeneous computing environments. Guidelines for programmers, 51 p. (Lvov, 1989) [In Russian].
3. Hrytsyk V. V., Slutskii Yu. N. Parallelization and tuning in complex parallel processing systems, 78 p. (Lvov, 1981) [In Russian].
4. Oleksiv B. Ya. Development of information technology setup high-performance computing systems based on homogeneous computing environments: Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis, 23 p. (Lviv, 1994) [in Ukrainian].
5. Parallel Processing of Information. Vol. 1: Parallelization of data processing algorithms, Ed.by A. N. Svenson, 280 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1985) (Vols. 1-3; Vol. 1) [in Russian].
6. Parallel Processing of Information. Vol. 3: Computational structures and environment system to solve large-scale problems, Ed.by V. V. Gritsyk, 288 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1986) (Vols. 1-3; Vol. 3) [in Russian].
7. Pospelov D. A. Introduction to Computing System Theory, 280 p. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].