Methodology for financial and economic feasibility of conceptual problems in rocket-space industry
|1Alpatov, AP, 2Marchenko, VT, 3Khorolskyi, PP, 2Sazina, NP |
1Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine and SSA of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
3Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2014, 20 ;(6):49-59|
|Section: Social Sciences in Space Exploration|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider our methodology approach developed for financial and economic feasibility of conceptual problems in rocketspace industry under the following criteria: costs, potential useful effect, and risks
|Keywords: economic feasibility, risks, rocket-space industry|
1. Vilenskij P. L., Livshic V. N., Smoljak S. A. Evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects. Theory and Practice: 2nd ed., Rev. and add.. 888 p. (Delo, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].
2. Dubois D., Prade H. Théorie des possibilités: applications à la représentation des connaissances en informatique: transl. from french. 287 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
3. Ivanov G. I. Investment management.. 320 p. (Feniks, Rostov na Donu, 2001) [in Russian].
4. Information-analytical system to ensure marketing activities in the global market of space services freight (developed by the ITM of NASU and SSAU and maintained up to date). [in Ukrainian].
5. Concept of state policy of Ukraine in the field of space activities for the period until 2032. Urjadovyj kur'jer, 24 travnja (№ 92) (2011) [in Ukrainian].
6. Method of determining the economic efficiency of spending on research and development and innovation in production (Approved by the Ministry of Economy and European Integration and the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine on 26.09.2001. № 218/446). Retrieved from http://www.uazakon.com/documents/date_2o/pg_igwzop.htm [in Ukrainian].
7. Utkin V.F., Krjuchkov Ju.V. (Eds.) Efficiency and reliability in technique: Reference book. Efficiency of technical systems, Vol. 3, 328 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1988) (Vols. 1-10; Vol. 3) [in Russian].
8. Pylypenko O. V., Pereverzev E. S., Alpatov A. P. et al. Efficiency of scientific-technical projects and programs. 509 p. (Porogi, Dnepropetrovsk, 2008) [in Russian].
9. Savchuk V. P., Prilipko S. I., Velichko E. G. Analysis and development of investment projects. 304 p. (Absoljut–V, Jel'ga, Kiev, 2000) [in Russian].
10. Robinson P., Morel de Westgaver E.Economic Benefits from ESA Programmes. 38 p. (Netherlands, Nordwijk, ESA Publicattions Division, 2000).